So, I had a really strange dream last night. In the dream, I was a drummer in a band and we were playing our first gig. The problem? Not only do I not play the drums in real life, but I couldn't play them in my dream either. I didn't even sign up to be in the band. They just asked me to play at the last second.
So anyway, there we are, getting ready to play, and I pick up my two drumsticks which turn out to be Heinz ketchup bottles. I remark to our bass player that I don't think these are proper drumsticks, but he doesn't see any problem. So I start (horribly) banging away with my Heinz ketchup bottles which, fortunately, turn into real drumsticks after a while.
Everyone in the audience can tell that I'm a really bad drummer, but they don't care so much because they're focused on the lead guitarist. As it turns out, he's a prima donna and leaves midway through the opening song. So, I bang away contentedly on my drums, with my ketchup/drumsticks, while the audience chatters away about our MIA guitarist.
What does it all mean?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it is subliminal advertising for "Rock Band vs. Guitar Hero". You might as well give in and buy that PS3 you have been eyeing.
Post a Comment