Monday, September 15, 2008

Sarah Palin

A lot of people out there are giving Sarah Palin a lot of flak for having the audacity to run for VP of the United States. They all say that she's not qualified to be President of the USA, which is unfortunate seeing how she'd be only a heartbeat away.

You know what: I agree. As a matter of fact, the only person running for President or VP less qualified than Sarah Palin to be President is Barack Obama. And, oh yeah, he's running for PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, not VP!!

Any person out there who supports Sen. Obama but has reservations about Gov. Palin's qualifications is hypocritically blind.

2 comments:

Chango Loco said...

Isn't blind hypocracy the main prerequisite for being an Obama supporter?

BO Supporter: He is the canidate of change...
Normal Citizen: What is he going to change?
BO Supporter: I don't know, but he is going to change something and that is exactly what we need.

Change for the sake of change is not neccissarily good.

I just realized that not only do Obama, his supporters, and ideas stink, but his initials are BO. Coencidence? I don't think so.

Burton said...

I totally agree. The crazy thing is that I like Obama. I wouldn't mind meeting him and shaking hands with the man. But his platform is change and his people are "concerned" about Palin's inexperience? Democrats are nuts.